Friday, September 16, 2005

Oppressive Pines vs Whispering Pines

So I painted over 'Puke Green' with 'Oppressive Pine.' I cannot seem to pick the right color for this tiny little bathroom. I put on the primer hoping in vain that the paint itself would look better. Um-no.

The walls need one more coat of paint, but I was waiting for Kevin's opinion. I personally HATED it. I held myself back and waited. He likes it. He says it feels like he's going to the bathroom in the forest. Just the right thing to say. Maybe this color really is 'Whispering Pines.'

2 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger Quan said...

I know this is kind of late, but i think a lighter green is in order for the washroom. From what i can see in the picture it seems that there is no window in there, so you may want to brighten it up so the washroom looks refreshing. Possibly a mint green or something in that order.

Of coarse this is only one opinion, the one thaqt really counts is yours.

thanks for your time. OH, and very nice blog. Keep up the good work in the house. Real like the ice tea colour in that room. very dramatic.

 
At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Kevin & Kristy's First Home,
I was doing some research and came across your Oppressive Pines vs Whispering Pines blog. I'm not sure i found everything I needed exactly about san diego handyman however I still found your information very useful so I thought I would say thanks for the info.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home