Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Historic Tours of Brittany Court

So I gave one of my first official tour of the place yesterday. Now if you're clamoring for a tour, you'll have to wait. My friend Erin was in town who I haven't seen since March and she's not going to be back until December, so this was her one chance to see the place. She's such a nice person that she never pointed out the uneven lines between the ceiling and the wall or any of the spackling patches I haven't painted over or the ugly appliances, or anything. She just commented on the lovely view, the beautiful new carpet and the great green in my office.

I couldn't have asked for anyone better for my first tour, but I felt myself running around explaining that there WILL be a shelf here and this stack of boxes contains cubes that WILL go here and this is a piece of furniture I just bought this morning and haven't assembled. I think the hoop jumping to justify to myself (yes to myself) why everything isn't done is enough to explain why Erin is the only person who has gotten a tour.

One of these days soon everything will be done and then, you, yes you, can have a tour too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home