Monday, June 04, 2007

We're Back

Yes, I've been horrendous at keeping this blog up-to-date. Would you believe that it's been over 6 months since my last posting? Well, we're back, I just hope I can keep at this again.

I'm currently 22 weeks pregnant and still tired. Everyone tells me it's the vegetarian diet. I'm not getting enough Calcium or Iron or Potassium or you could basically pick any vitamin and someone has told me that I am surely lacking in that. I find this a little hard to believe since I eat some vitamin filled supplement with every meal. I probably have more vitamins in me than any any omnivore you know!

Our puppy is keeping us on our toes and I probably could have filled a whole blog with her antics of the last two months alone. We've been fairly hooked on "The Dog Whisperer" up until we brought her home. We took to heart his advice that the way to look at your dog is as follows: Animal first, Dog second, Westie third and Holly fourth. That worked for the first month or so and now it's Holly first, Westie second, Dog third and Animal fourth. How can I not look into her big brown eyes and think, "Holly loves me!" She's just not an animal. Yes, the Dog Whisperer would have a field day with me!

1 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger Amy Davis said...

Congratulations, Kristy. I wish you all the best! --Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home