Friday, September 08, 2006

Between Projects

I'm currently between projects right now and I have absolutely no motivation to get started on another lengthy project. I consider a "project" anything from getting a freelancing client moving on their web site to cleaning up the various areas of my office, which has letters to go through from over 15 years ago, a wedding album to put together for our wedding that was over 2 years ago and various scrapbooks from events over the past 5 years and backward.

There are also house "projects" like finishing up the basement and actually doing something with that space. Installing the last of our lights in the basement or finishing the Master Bathroom, which desperately needs a new toilet and light fixtures.

Alas, I'm floating along on the Lazy River, occasionally having a twinge that I should do something, but doing absolutely nothing about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home