Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Finding McDuff

It's been almost two years and I have been on Kevin non-stop for a dog. But not just any dog, a Westie. And not just any Westie, but a puppy (see how cute they are >>).

I'm not sure what the initial attraction was but I fell in love with Westies the minute I saw them. We've been calling our future Westie "McDuff" after the popular children's books.

Because of our future McDuff, we've put a hold on furniture as I've been told they like to chew...especially on furniture. Fortunately for us the furniture in our house is few and far between.

We're currently looking for a reputable Westie breeder in Frederick County, Maryland. If anyone knows of someone, please let us know!

1 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

just try to find a rescue group and save a westie instead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home