Sunday, September 03, 2006

Block This!

One of my coworkers at the library loaned me this new game. At least it's new to Kevin and me. Maybe you've heard of it - it's called Blokus. There are four colors and the point of the game is to lay down all of your pieces. The person with the most pieces left at the end loses. This is a strategy game, I'm awful at strategy games. Kevin always cleans the floor with me on strategy games.

This game is of course no exception. We've played 3 times in the last day and I've lost 3 times. I've always been extremely competitive and this game brings it all out. When Kevin successfully blocks me, flames shoot out of my ears and my head spins around. Needless to say the dining room table is looking a bit scorched. Maybe this game isn't good for our marriage...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home