Monday, October 31, 2005

Hello Beautiful!

This is Beautiful, or our new dishwasher. Yes, she's beautiful, hence the name and for the price we paid she should be. She was our one splurge appliance and we didn't even get her on sale, which pains me. However, I will have the quietest dishwasher that has the cleanest dishes in the neighborhood.

When we finally agreed on her, I went to Home Depot to purchase her. I had talked to the salesman 3 previous times about her, so this time I was ready to purchase. Would you believe the warehouse was empty of these? And they had no future shipments planned? Aghast and saddened, but never defeated I went over to Best Buy, which was the only other carrier of this brand.

Of course, they had them. At full price, with a delivery cost and a steep installing fee. Hence Wednesday, we're picking up Beautiful and installing her ourselves. Many tales of mishaps to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home