Monday, October 24, 2005

We Call This Organization

Somehow or other we have moved on to working on the basement, heaven help us. We're not done on the first floor, but we're already starting downstairs. I don't know how this happened.

Wait, I know how this happened. Kevin has been chomping at the bit to get our bookshelves painted so that we can finally put our books away and he can find all of those books he wants to read that I've been saying are in one of my boxes. He is also extremely disturbed by the boxes and he wants them unpacked. (This from a man whose coffee table used to be a box before he met me!)

So Saturday morning, we 'organized' the library. I know, it doesn't look very organized, but it is. The books are in the boxes on the right and everything else is in the boxes on the left. The donate/eBay pile is in the hallway, which you can't see.

Yes, it makes me cringe too.

1 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does it require nude photos?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home