Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Welcome to the Family!

If you've ever done any remodeling or fixing up of a house, you'll soon learn it's all about who you know. If you have a cousin who's a plumber, awesome! If you're friends with a kitchen remodeler, all the better. We haven't known too many of these (with the exception of my Dad who can do anything). Well, Kevin's family is bringing an electrician into the family. HOORAY!

I've been having problems figuring out a wiring issue in the kitchen for weeks. This dilemma has left my walls beautifully painted and trimmed, but marred by open electrical sockets. When I called Matt for advice, he answered my question in under 5 minutes. He's also offered to help us with recessed lighting.

Kevin's niece Shawn is engaged to Matt. We always thought Matt was a nice guy (he is an Eagles fan after all so how could he not be?), but now that he's given us such good advice on wiring, I have to say, he's awesome! Good choice Shawn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home