Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Strangely Happy

After searching through every box this weekend for cocktail party shoes, I figured it was about time to get to labeling my shoes.

Today, I spent part of my morning organizing my shoes. Putting away the summer flip-flops and bringing out the winter boots and shoes. I finally went the final anal step that I've been wanting to do for years. Thanks to my digital camera I was able to do it for practically nothing.

I photographed all of my summer shoes, labeled and printed out tags for the boxes. As you can see everything is now photographed and labeled. I am strangely happy as the title says. Kevin however, will be strangely distraught that I need this many shoes!

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Imelda would be so proud!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home