Friday, October 14, 2005

The 'Honey Do' List

Yes, all married couples know what this list is. It's when the wife asks her husband or "honey" to fix something or "do" something around the house.

Kevin has an evolving 'Honey Do' list that I love to harass him about. Today's task was replacing the handle on the sliding glass door. I honestly don't know why I put this on his list as it is a 5 minute task I could do myself, but some days I just like to see him working around the place after I spent hours slaving on it.

I do feel a bit guilty as he can't assign me to do his powerpoint presentations for work to make up for all of the slaving he does there. But I also think, he should take pride in the renovations of the house and how can he do that unless he participates?

(PJ I know you're groaning, rolling your eyes and copying this photo for your fantasy football blog. Wait until you're netted, then you'll get your due!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home