Thursday, October 27, 2005

Together in Perfect in Harmony

This past weekend Kevin and I took on a few house projects. I had been resisting reinstalling the skylight blinds, but I recently read that you need to protect bamboo flooring from too much exposure to sunlight. So back up went the skylight blinds.

The only problem was reinstalling them. These blinds are tricky little buggers, so I had Kevin screw in the latches and then he sent me up there to connect them. The first two went in with no problem, but the third one had twisted strings. I felt like we were two five year olds trying to put our Legos together. We worked together and tried different things and we finally got them working. I think this is our first project that we didn't argue over and that we actually worked in Harmony.

I think I actually like the blinds now!

2 Comments:

At 2:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From the photo I have to say they look pretty good. I'm not sure how it "gels" with the rest of the room. I can't wait to see the bamboo flooring in place though!

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Blahhhhhh said...

I lik'em.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home