Friday, October 21, 2005

Organization Queen

Sorry to disappoint everyone who was hoping to see beautiful stacks of new bamboo breathing its way to life in our living room, but I spent yesterday organizing our clothes.

I am the worst with donating clothes. I have to go through my clothes about 3 times before I ever thin out the herd.

So yesterday I unpacked and set about figuring out what clothes I just don't wear anymore. I had to part with some old friends, but the storage of clothes was getting out of control! I'm still working on thinning as you can see from this photo, but I'm getting there.

2 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin Said:

You should talk to the VIC GURU. He doesn't get any SPAM comments on his blog. Maybe he can help you out. I keep on looking at the comments and they are all spam.

 
At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should talk to the VIC GURU about the spam that is hitting your blog. He doesn't get any spam against his site. Maybe he can help you out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home