Friday, August 05, 2005

No Rest for the Weary

So this is the end of my first 'work week' at home by myself working on the house. I think I worked extra hard out of enthusiasm, a need to prove to myself that I could do this and sheer stupidity. I am exhausted! But did I ever have a fun time.

Today was no exception to the overenthusiastic Kristy that has come to inhabit my body. After taping off the tiles last night, I began by taping the ceiling and edging this morning before it became too hot.

But then I forged on and started the rolling in the heat of the morning. After a trip to Home Depot for more paint, I finished the first coat and went back and did a second coat. There is paint everywhere as I think the heat started to go to my head.

I'm cooling off before I go back and peel the tape off. I'm apprehensive as the guest bathroom paint, also a semi-gloss, stuck to the tape and left me with major parts to reedge. We'll have to see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home