Friday, July 29, 2005

Smoke & Mirrors

Today is my last day of work in Tyson's Corner. Kevin and I decided a while ago that if I wanted to do something differenet with my life then I should go do it. After much procrastinating, I finally gave notice and here I am on my last day.

I wish I could say that I've made big plans for the next month that I know exactly what I'm going to do to our house and where I'm headed. Everyone seems to be misinformed as to my organization skills. While I 'appear' organized, it's really all Smoke and Mirrors.

I have no idea where I'm headed in the next month or year for that matter other than to try to get the house organized, because right now we can't find anything! I'm not sure what my next career move is either (in answer to everyone's questions.)

So hang on for a wild ride as I continue to fill you in on the Tales of our House and my Job Search!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home