Saturday, August 06, 2005

Bright and Early on a Saturday

My Dad called on Thursday night, he saw the Blog. I think the conversation went something like this:

Dad: "How's everything going?"

Me: "Ok, why?"

Dad: "Well, I read your blog..."

Me: "Oh, so what day do you want to come down this weekend?"

My parents are on their way to rescue us from yet another house disaster. The drano my Dad suggested as a temporary fix to our blocked garbage disposer worked fairly well. But that doesn't actually 'fix' the disposer. So today he's installing a new sink, faucet and disposer. I hope as we bought a different size disposer and it will require new plumbing, gulp!

Did I mention that there's something wrong with the master bathroom light over the shower stall? I think that's where the nasty and I mean Really Nasty smell is coming from. We actually want him to investigate that first, We're hoping it's just a little rot. [I cannot believe I just said that. If you would have told me last year that I would be hoping for just a 'little rot' on my house I would have said no way.] Home ownership...sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home