Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Fini

I finished putting the laminate flooring in Kevin's Office yesterday. We started working on it together on Sunday and I was able to finish the rest of it myself after we got past the doorway. There is something so satifying about doing projects like this. You actually see results. As you go along, a floor is created. There is an ending point and it's actually in sight. (In case you didn't notice, I am very goal oriented.)

I called my brother Sunday night to encourage him to come help with the finishing pieces. Those are all of the weird sized pieces that go along walls. It's a little hard to explain. He told me not to get too excited as those pieces took a lot longer to do and I have a lot of them to do. Sigh. Just when you think the end is in sight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home