Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Attention to Detail

I've been writing a lot of cover letters lately. In fact one place asked me to name 5 traits about myself. Kevin suggested "Attention to Detail." Most people would say this about me. This has gotten me to thinking.

After spending two hours crawling around on the stairs and living room floor fixing all of the splotches where the trim paint spilled over on to the "Oat Straw" color I really don't think I have the quality of "Attention to Detail."

After about 1/2 hour I wanted to crawl up the walls in sheer boredom. An hour into it, I kept trying to convince myself I was almost done. As I neared completion and kept finding more and more spots I wanted to run out of the house screaming. There comes a point where attention to detail is no longer a good quality it's just an OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home