Wednesday, December 21, 2005

You Can't Win Them All

Ok, this is one of those days when I feel like the house is winning. My last room to paint (other than Kevin's office, which he insists on doing) and of course I HATE the color. This color was picked out way before the kitchen color, but now, it looks like a replica of the kitchen and it is just TOO much orange. It's not just me, trust me, if you visited, you would say to yourself, "These people must REALLY like orange!"

Sigh, the week before Christmas and I gift myself with walls that will need to be repainted. I did I mentioned they were very expensive Ralph Lauren Falling Leaves walls?

2 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Posted by Ralph Friedgen, to Everyone
Dec 21, 02:51 pm ET
There was no work done on the kevin and kristy house this weekend so you've
had your break. Donny and PJ are fined $25 each, payable to the Kevin and
Kristy furniture fund.

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Posted by Kevin Farrell, to Everyone
Dec 21, 01:36 pm ET
Then I vote for no fine. Kevin and Kristy house needs a break and
limited funds will help with this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home