Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Fourth and Final Bathroom

I started on the final bathroom last week, the one in the Lower Level. It's small, extremely small. I thought about putting hardware on the cabinets, but then the door wouldn't open. Now do you understand how small it is?

I decided to scale back a little on this room. I'm not painting the cabinets or installing hardware (obviously). Although we are going to put a new linoleum tile floor in with my Dad's help. Otherwise, after the fresh coats of paint, which are almost done and ready for your review, Kevin needs to dig out some old caulk, replace that and we're ready to finish up with the floor.

The bathrooms have been such huge projects that I forgot they can sometimes be not so bad! These photos aren't the greatest before shots, but like I said, the bathroom is tiny, so short of knocking out a wall for a better angle this was the best I could do!

2 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys can definately throw a kegger w/ all those bathrooms.

 
At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Replace the vanity with one of those vanities that has a sink top installed on something that looks like an antique dresser/cabinet. That would be something that would go very nicely next to the library. Very classy and would accent the basement bathroom very well.
Here is a link.
http://www.onewayfurniture.com/decorative-two-drawer-sink-cabinet.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home