Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Nerves

I don't know what possessed me. Kevin said to wait until Matt (our future nephew-in-law, the Electrician) came down, but if you know me at all...

On Thanksgiving Matt showed me how to install this very complicated (its complicated to me) electrical socket. He had to do the demo 4 times before I even grasped the concept and then I was still nervous. Well this particular electrical socket is the last one on the TOP two floors. You can only imagine how badly I wanted this done. Epecially since its the first thing you see when you walk in the kitchen.

This procedure involved twisting 4 wires together, creating tails and generally making me nervous. The photo shows you all of the 'complicated' wiring. At least its done and I tested it and it works! Thanks Matt!

1 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristy,

You have more courage than me. Ask Margie how many times she has seen Guy electorcuted. I have witnessed two in the past 10 years alone and he has only played with wires two times in front of me. Very nice work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home