Monday, December 19, 2005

Santa Claus Is Coming

Santa Claus is coming, at least that is my excuse for lack of entries lately. This past weekend was completely devoid of house work. This Saturday, we spent the entire day making cookies with my extended family. On Sunday, I had church concerts in the morning and evening. (I have to get all of my holiday handbell ringing or I will be bereft!)

One more concert tonight and we're done for the season, which isn't necessarily something I'm happy about, I love playing handbells. If you're in D.C. we're on the Ellipse next to the National Christmas tree at 8 pm! Go to www.alpha4handbells.org for more information.

Just so that you believe us, this is a photo of just some of the holiday cookies we made with my family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home