Thursday, December 15, 2005

Lighting: Part I

I know that some people do not consider shopping at Ikea an adult thing to do. Some people have told me that they've "outgrown Ikea." But I feel that if you know what you're looking for, if you accessorize well and have a good imagination then Ikea is like a toy store for someone with a new home.

Our lights are my case in point. Lights can be expensive, especially anything out of the ordinary. Since being ordinary isn't my thing and we're running out of money, Ikea lighting is right up my alley. I have 16 overhead lights in the house that I want to replace and Ikea has been helping me to check things off of the list very nicely.

Featured today is the first new light we have installed and it is in our upstairs hallway, which replaced one of the ordinary globe lights that come with every townhouse. I love it, it really jazzes things up, provides ample light and allows me to focus that light anywhere I want in the hallway.

Stay tuned for more 'exotic' lighting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home