Sunday, December 04, 2005

The Coolest Tree in the World

This is our new Christmas tree. It looks fairly ordinary, I know, but it has one of the coolest features I have ever seen on a Christmas tree. But let me start at the beginning.

I've been wanting a full-sized artificial tree for some time, but we agreed to wait until after the holidays when we figured we could get a good deal on one. Then Linens n' Things ran this fantastic deal on a remote controlled Christmas tree. Yes, you heard correctly, remote control. And it gets better.

I've never been able to decide between colored lights and white lights. While one is more elegant and the other more fun, I didn't want to tie myself to a tree with lights already on that was one or the other. And then there was the LNT tree that had both! It was one of those crazy Black Friday deals, but by the time I got there not a twig remained.

So I started looking online, because as Kevin can tell you I'm stubborn and determined. As luck would have it I found one on Amazon.com that was the same only you could have white lights, colored lights or both sets of lights on as options for the remote. Love at first click is all I can say. After much pleading and pointing out the great deal we were getting Kevin agreed and our new tree arrived on Friday.

4 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have bought furniture 1st.

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Kevin & Kristy's First Home said...

Trust me, this was much cheaper than furniture!

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Kevin & Kristy's First Home said...

I can always buy a pine scented candle...

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! I have tree-envy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home