Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Refrigerator - Part Deux

I received a comment from an anonymous person the other day asking what ever happened to the refrigerator. Never one to make a situation less stressful, we waited through the first day of floor installation to see if sawing off the countertop would fix the refrigerator not fitting problem. As you can see from the photo, my Dad prepped, measured twice and cut off more of our countertop. And yes, the refrigerator fit.

But then there was the problem of the height. The refrigerator was 1/8" too high with the bamboo flooring under it for the fridge to fit under the cabinet. Honestly, I didn't ask how they did it, but through some miracle of my Dad (he IS amazing), they laid the bamboo and pushed the refrigerator under the cabinet. All is good and the best thing of all is that I can see the room temperature in the kitchen, because the refrigerator tells you this nifty information.

I think my family has tired of hearing the room temperature every two minutes, I think they're now wishing it wouldn't have fit!

1 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice kitchen! I like the silver appliances.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home