Saturday, November 19, 2005

Floor Installation - Part I

So we're here eagerly anticipating the arrival of my parents and brother. My parents say their entire car is full to the brim with tools to help us install our new bamboo floor. But first, we have to get that refrigerator in. Once that worry is done, we can begin.

As you can see we have the wood spread out between two rooms awaiting its installation, I'm sure this is going to be an interesting weekend filled with some good stories.

My Dad anticipates 3-4 days for installation, I personally have no idea. There are lots of corners to go around, a refrigerator that might not fit if we put flooring under it and a very heavy island in the kitchen to contend with. I'll be sure to take lots of photos, don't worry!

1 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for Refrigerator Part Deux. (I don't know Korean, but I think they also know French)

Did you get it to fit?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home