Friday, November 25, 2005

It's All About Logistics

I've been in a quest to get the basement under way. Kevin's been pulling back wanting to take a break from the house. One of my bigger projects has been the bookshelves in the library. We wanted those done, so we could put the books on them and actually empty out the boxes that are cluttering the floor. If the boxes get emptied and recycled then we can paint the ceiling. If we can paint the ceiling, then we can paint the walls. If we can paint the walls, then the library is really coming along.

I did most of the painting and with some help from my Mom they're all done. Now we just have to wait the requisite amount of time for them to dry. Yeah, I don't know how long that is either. I really don't want my books sticking to the shelves.

The photos are a little hard to see, but the back of the bookcase is a dark green and the shelves and sides are white.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home