Friday, November 18, 2005

It Doesn't Quite Fit

The delivery men were amazing. I think they were relieved to see that the floors could be scratched and the only thing they needed to worry about was the walls. I was so nervous that they wouldn't be able to get the refrigerator past a myriad of obstacles, but they were amazing.

After a half of an hour of me flitting around, questioning and trying to stay out of their way, but actually being in their way, the refrigerator was rolled into the kitchen. The doors were reattached and an attempt was made to shove it into place. That's when we discovered that the opening wasn't quite big enough. Another 1/8" needs to be sawed off of the counter for the new refrigerator to fit.

But let me tell you about this new refrigerator. I can actually program the crisper to a different temperature than the rest of the fridge, the freezer has a pizza nook, it has a quick freeze option, crushed ice dispenser and my personal favorite it tells you the temperature in the room. It was love at first sight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home