Sunday, October 09, 2005

My Professional Tape Remover

If you've been following along, you know that I spent a day prepping, taping and cleaning the trim for painting. You'll also recall that I was frustrated by the whole process and the time it took to do this. On Friday, I started to remove the tape (after two long days of sanding, priming and painting), but it was a little too soon and the paint stuck to the tape and the tape just ripped the paint off of the wall leaving me more frustrated and annoyed.

I did what any frustrated person would do, I put down the tape and left the room and said, "Monday, I'll see you on Monday!" And then, out of some husbandly feeling of duty or goodwill towards me or just out of the kindness of his heart Kevin took the Xacto knife and started taking the tape off of the trim this morning. How can you not love a man who will take the tape off of the walls for you?

Photo forthcoming when I can capture him in action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home