Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Skeeved Out!

Most people think I am a clean-freak extraordinaire. And yes, while I like things to be clean and no, I don't like to drink tap water, I can deal with most 'gross' things. The dead bird in the master bathroom light? I thought it was a good story. The dead bugs in the kitchen blinds? Eh, just another thing to clean-up. The ants in the ivy in our backyard? I just swallowed hard and dealt with it.

But this one just skeeves me out. I was supposed to prepare the master bathroom for us to finally use today, which meant cleaning. This shouldn't have been too hard as I've already spent at least 4 hours cleaning it at various other points in its reconstruction. As I went to take the tape off of the shower drain, the cover came up and I wanted to vomit. The drain had long strings of gray hair, which I can only assume were the deceased previous owner's hair. And trust me this photo does not do it justice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home