Monday, September 26, 2005

Buh-Bye Bushes

Last week I felt like I was somehow behind on the house. Doing all of those little things like patching and touching-up doesn't really convey the proper feeling of accomplishment that you feel when you paint a wall or can tangibly see a big difference. So I took on a task which normally falls to Kevin. I started to chop down our overgorwn bushes in the back of our house.

You can see in these photos that there is a definite 'Before' and 'After.' I don't really like to chop down living things, but these poor bushes are so overgrown they didn't have much hope other than being eyesores in the back of our property. Plus, we're hoping to put a garden in next year. Of course, we couldn't keep a tomato plant alive this year, so let's hope we have more success with a garden.

And yeah, I feel like I accomplished something tangible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home