Tuesday, May 02, 2006

He's Single Too!

Yesterday afternoon my brother came over to help me finish off the pieces around the outside area of the laminate floor. The pieces that each needed to be cut three different ways with three different saws to fit. We managed to finish almost all of them in a little over 3 hours.

Terry, my brother, has allergies to pollen and he's been in agony for the last few weeks. Even with his pounding head, he left work early to come up and help me finish the floor. He's amazing. He brought his saws and we worked and sawed and pounded and anaylzed. And do you know what his price was? Absolutely nothing. You really couldn't buy a brother this awesome if you tried.

And Ladies, yes, as I mentioned, he's single (he'd kill me if he read this.)

2 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger Blahhhhhh said...

Why didn't Kevin help?

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Kevin & Kristy's First Home said...

Kevin was at his usual place...work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home