Monday, January 02, 2006

Light Installation

One of our big projects during my parent's visit was to install the new lights that we had bought/been given for Christmas. There are 16 overhead lights in the house (we plan to replace all of them) and we had 12 ready for installation when my Dad arrived. The only lights we were missing were for the bathrooms as we couldn't find anything we liked (maybe I should say that "I" liked.)

We decided to hold off on the Library lights as that room is a gigantic messy work in progress. (More on that in a later post.) But with my Dad's determination that he can install anything, we replaced the dusty, ugly chandelier over the dining room table, the outdated entryway light, the boring hallway lights (on the stairs and in the basement) and hung the Solarium's new track lighting.

I LOVE every new light we have. They're funky and fun and really express our personalities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home