Tuesday, December 27, 2005

And Another Floor Bites the Dust

Yesterday, Kevin was the busy beaver of the household. He undertook removing the only hardwood floor in the house. This once resided in our entryway and is now in pieces in our shed (after lots of hammering, nail pulling, staple pulling and tugging.)

Kevin was quite proud of himself (as he should be.) My brother and Dad thought that this would be a ton of work and also believed that it would take Kevin a lot longer than he thought. He removed everything in 3 hours, so I'm not sure if that was longer or shorter.

Today's project is the bathroom. This one is a bit trickier as he doesn't want to dislodge the toilet or sink, which my Dad will eventually remove to lay the bamboo. We're concerned that they will be upended in the tugging. Maybe we should wait for my Dad...

1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can now one up Kevin and Kristy birds/squirrel infestation. When my contractor broke open my concrete block to install my new windows snakes came pouring out 7 that he managed to catch, the longest being about 7' and 5-6 baby snakes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home