Monday, December 26, 2005

Lights and Tools and More!

So Santa was good to the Farrell household this year. We made out pretty well. Kevin happily gave me a pair of wire strippers. My parents bought us some new lights for the house, which we've been eyeing and I am now the proud owner of a cordless drill and an electric sander!

Rather than exchange big presents this year, Kevin and I decided to get something for the house. Kevin wanted big comfy chairs for the library and I wanted a new water heater. Guess who won.

The best part is that my parents are coming down on Wednesday for a full 3 days of installation! We'll be cramming in the installation of bamboo in the entryway and bathroom, hanging new lights, putting in a programmable thermostat along with a bunch of other things. Stay tuned for many adventures later this week!

1 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure Kevin is the envy of husbands everywhere -- he can give you wire strippers and you'll be delighted. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home