Sunday, January 01, 2006

Exhaustion

I'm sorry to announce this to everyone, but your Dad is not the coolest Dad ever, mine is. He wins, hands down. My 63 year old Dad wore me out. I spent all day yesterday recovering and I'm still not back to 100%. I'm uploading photos of Everything he worked on this week and you will be amazed (go to our Flickr album). He did not slow down.

Friday morning as I was morosely staring into my coffee cup trying to get up some energy for the day, he was racing around measuring and calculating how much shelving and accessories we would need at Home Depot (see photo).

We spent close to two hours in Home Depot, which I think is a record for me. My Dad is amazing. He was still installing things right before he left on Saturday morning. We managed to finish ALL of the projects I had wanted to do in those three days! My Mom meanwhile was an awesome support system. She cooked dinner and actually ironed all Kevin's work shirts that I would normally take to the dry cleaners.

They don't make them like my Parents anymore. Thanks Mom & Dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home