Monday, January 16, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me

Yesterday was my birthday and my parents came down to visit. You know what that means - I had my Dad and his handyself. We ordered new blinds for the living room last week that had arrived and were laying on the living room floor anticipating his arrival.

These blinds had become an absolute necessity since our Christmas tree was taken down and Dance Dance Revolution (DDR) had been plugged in. I believe I mentioned before that every time I started to play DDR I kept craning my head around at the imagined sound of neighbors creaking open their lawn chairs to enjoy the entertainment. We now have beautiful white wooden blinds to match the ones in the front of the house on the second floor.

However, the back of the house is still open to Peeping Toms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home