Thursday, January 05, 2006

Bamboo Review

At long last the bamboo was finished in the house last week. In this particular photo Kevin and I were nailing in the very last piece. This of course was all staged as my Dad did 80% of this room himself, (Kevin was at work and I was making dinner.)

I know alot of people are curious as to what we think of our bamboo. We both agree that its beautiful. It looks stunning extending from our entryway up the stairs through the living room and across the kitchen/dining room/solarium area. It wasn't that expensive and its a friendly environmental alternative to hardwood.

But the downside is that it stratches easily. Kevin scratched the floor with the plastic end of his shoelace the other day. This is now Kevin's number one reason for us not getting Sparky (the dog I want so badly).

Yes, the no shoe rule is in full force and now Kevin even agrees with it. So please be so kind as to bring slippers when you visit. But for those of you who forget, we do have clean extras by the door!

1 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger Kevin & Kristy's First Home said...

Already have them and that's where I got them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home