Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Calling Home & Garden!

Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating a little at the improvements that we've made on the house. But I have to say that having new carpet put in has made a huge difference. After the installers left, I reassembled our bed in the guest room as we're getting a new bed for our room. I brought in our nightstand and lamp and the room was transformed into a Behr Paint advertisement.

The blue walls with the blond furniture blend so well together. We've been staying in there until we get our bed and our new mattress and I have to say that if I was a guest I would come back just to stay in this relaxing, soothing room.

Yesterday, I began to sort out my office. I moved probably 1/3 of our boxes into there filled with travel books, journals, photo albums, wedding leftovers, computers, paper and filing cabinets full of files. There was so much to sort through as I had just thrown everything in boxes when I packed. I ended the day with a garbage bag full of shredded paper and a large box of trash all from the office.

I feel as though we're moving along and the box colony in our basement and dining room is finally being thinned out.

1 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. Truly a beautiful and soothing room.

Enjoy reading your home remodeling/redecorating narration.

Anxiuosly waiting to see the "brand new" house in six months.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home