Monday, February 06, 2006

What Were Those People Thinking?

Our dilemma this past weekend was what to do with our new blinds for the solarium. They arrived and they look nice, but they don't fit inside the window frame (as you can see.) We're trying to decide what to do about this.

My Dad came up with a few alternatives that involve chopping and cutting, but I'm thinking that we should just continue to put them up like this. Ok, so it's not the best solution, but it sure beats paying 3 times as much for blinds that fit in the windows, but hit all of the latches on their way down like the previous blinds.

The good thing is that these new blinds are cordless. Ah the sheer beauty of cordless is fantastic.

Oh and the title of this post refers to the next owners' thoughts. I'm sure they'll think "What were those people thinking when they put up these blinds?!?"

2 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger Blahhhhhh said...

How do cordless blinds work?

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Kevin & Kristy's First Home said...

I have no idea how they work, all I know is that I don't have to wrap cords around anything. Hallelujah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home